Monday, June 8, 2009

You Weekly Horoscope (Food Edition)

*Consider these foods this week to maximize your astrological potential.

Capricorn: (Blueberries) The antioxidents will enhance your health and give you brain power.

Aquarius: (Anchovies) Add a salty edge to your personality.

Pisces: (Chicken Fried Steak) It will make you seem more down-to-earth.

Aries: (Italian Ice) You need to tone down your innate intensity.

Taurus: (Bagel Chips) They will bring balance and stability.

Gemini: (Snozzberries) They will heighten your flights of fancy.

Cancer: (Expensive Chocolate) Pamper yourself this week.

Leo: (Pop Rocks and Coke) It will ward off unwanted visitors.

Virgo: (Butter Grits) This dish will strangely remove tension from your life. Do not add cheese and tempt the fates!

Libra: (Pomegranate) Rekindle some dying passion.

Scorpio: (Frank's Red Hot Sauce) It will put pep in your step!

Sagittarius: (Catfish) Try something new and if you don't like it, give it to wild animals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna be cancer for the week!
Please tell me that it's in the cards for me next week to win the lotto!
I love it here.

Jessica said...

Cancer was inspired by my daughter standing in front of Godiva asking me "Aw Mama, jus' one chocklit?" She was like a toddler Forrest Gump.

I will look into my crystal ball and see if I find anything lotto related for next week.

Anonymous said...

love it! Na