Monday, June 1, 2009

Your Weekly Horoscope (The Movie Quote Addition)

*Find wisdom in these movie quotes.


Capricorn: I've been out combing the High Schools all day! ~Revenge of the Nerds


Aquarius: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail


Pisces: If God made it that way, you'd all be pissing in your faces! ~The Goonies


Aries: My only shot at ever being in a gang fight and all I get is one stitch? ~Adventures in Babysitting


Taurus: For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the realm of genius. ~Young Frankenstein


Gemini: Oh, obscene finger gestures from such a pristine girl. ~The Breakfast Club


Cancer: Directive? ~Wall-e


Leo: Harold would never beat up his landlord ~The Wedding Singer


Virgo: Doesn't care~ How to Make an American Quilt


Libra: This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy. ~National Lampoon Vacation


Scorpio: Well, she's fine, she just took a muscle relaxer. ~Sixteen Candles


Sagittarius: You've got to win this hole. ~Caddyshack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, funny! Does this mean that there will be even more high school kids at my house this summer? I hope not!

A.Marie said...

I am a Gemini/Cancer depending on what horoscope you read (June 21); I really liked the Breakfast Club, but haven't seen Wall-e. Now, I have GOT to see it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well I DO love the Wedding Singer! :)
Kate

Jessica said...

You never know, SonyaAnn. They all want your pool.

A.Marie, I'm a Gemini and my daugher is a Cancer. She loves Wall-e, but there aren't many quotes from that movie that I could use for her.

Kate, I especially wrote that for my Leo sister having some issues with her landlord, but now I know another Leo...