Monday, July 13, 2009

Your Weekly Horoscope

*Back by popular demand (or maybe just my demand), the Ipod Shuffle Horoscope. If you need help decoding the song for your life, let me know!

Capricorn: Strangers Like Me (Phil Collins)

Aquarius: What is Love (Howard Jones)

Pisces: The Finer Things (Steve Winwood)

Aries: The Soul Cages (Sting)

Taurus: One Was Johnny (Carole King)

Gemini: Superstition (Stevie Wonder)

Cancer: Cherry, Cherry (Neil Diamond)

Leo: Goodbye Earl (Dixie Chicks)

Virgo: Ride Like the Wind (Christopher Cross)

Libra: Let My Love Open the Door (Pete Townshend)

Scorpio: The Long Race (Bruce Hornsby)

Sagittarius: Raspberry Beret (Prince)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of my song before....but I'm gonna listen bad things may happen if I don't *LOL* (Capricorn) Thanks for following{{hugs}}

Jessica said...

It's a song from the Disney movie Tarzan. It's a good one about being around people that are not quite like you, how to adapt, but how to still be yourself. Thanks for visiting and following!