Monday, May 25, 2009

Your Weekly Horoscope

*I am not an astrologer and if I find out your sign, I can and will use it against you.


Capricorn: You will receive an unexpected windfall this week. Stay away from rodents!


Aquarius: You will find an interesting new web hang out spot this week.


Pisces: Your pet has been annoying you lately, you need to sit down and have a chat with them.


Aries: You have becomed obsessed with money this week and it's preventing you from thinking clearly.


Taurus: You will consider grilling some Spam for the holiday.


Gemini: You will be assaulted by a beetle in the face. I'm sorry.


Cancer: You are determined to watch certain TV shows even if they aren't playing or saved in the DVR.


Leo: You will consider going to a candle store and may meet Mr. or Mrs. Right there.


Virgo: Why do you brush your hair so much? Are you afraid of other people's rat's nests?


Libra: You will be going on a mini holiday involving some type of recreational activity.


Scorpio: You will reconsider a writing project and will receive coupons in the mail.


Sagittarius: You have been busy with house projects. Good job!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

If I reconsider my writing project I will lose my mind.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!! And does my husband count as a rodent!

Jessica said...

Ooh, I've got another Scorpio here! I hope you don't lose your mind, Suzy.

Well, I just meant the chinchilla, but most spouses can be considered rodents too, SonyaAnn.

Anonymous said...

coupons sound good, writing not so sure about. Na