Monday, June 29, 2009

Your Weekly Horoscope (Book Divination Edition)

*I will be using the timeless classic Little Women to help divine your fortune this week. I will randomly place a finger on a line and it is up to you to apply it to your own life.

Capricorn: I nearly betrayed myself by a laugh.

Aquarius: He always managed to save himself by frank confession.

Pisces: The bright color faded as quickly as it came.

Aries: He had been graver than usual of late.

Taurus: She was beginning to fear she had offended her crotchety friend.

Gemini: She sincerely meant to write nothing of which she should be ashamed.

Cancer: Sakes alive, well I never!

Leo: The weather was in an undecided state which is more exasperating than a steady pour.

Virgo: Cherished like a household saint in a shrine.

Libra: He sprang forward to enter, but the specter plucked him back.

Scorpio: He could never be anything to me but my brother.

Sagittarius: Dance a hornpipe!

3 comments:

A.Marie said...

HAHA!! Great Post!! :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliance.

A wordsmith and fortune teller and short-short reformer all rolled in into one girl.

Love these!

Jessica said...

I am glad you guys like them! It's really hard work putting your finger in a book and typing it up what you find. However, mine was surprisingly accurate, so I will be doing it again in the future with another book.