7. Sebastian the Crab from The Little Mermaid: His mutterings are amusing and his accent is kick ass!
6. Swiper from Dora the Explorer: Who doesn't love a thief that never gives up?
5. Luigi from Super Mario Brothers 2: He is goofy, endearing, and has crazy legs!
4. Merlyn from The Sword in the Stone: He is brilliant, worldly, eccentric, and absentminded; an ideal dude.
3. Iago from Aladdin: He has a foul mouth and a snide attitude. What's not to love about that?
2. Rafiki from The Lion King: He's a hermit and most likely clinically insane. Immensely likable.
1. Beast from Beauty and the Beast: Snarly, standoffish and slightly immodest when he shows a little behind in his bathing scene. Why did he have to change back into the lame prince?
Let me know if I've missed any!